- Peristaltic pump is a type of positive displacement dispensing machine used for pumping a variety of materials.
- The fluid is contained within a flexible tube fitted inside a circular pumpcasing.
- The special rotor turns and compresses the flexible tube thus forcing the fluid to be pumped to move through the tube.
- The digital time allows you to dispense accurate and repeated amounts of fluid every time.
- The pumped fluid contacts only the inside surface of the tubing.
- There are no other valves, O-rings, seals or packing’s to worry about in peristaltic pump.
- Therefore, the only compatibility to worry about in a peristaltic pump is the tubes for the fluid being pumped.
- Used for Instant adhesive, Electrolyte. Printing ink etc.
- Turn on power and for usage without the air-pressure
- Ultra Low maintenance design
- Designed for wide range of applications
- 2 Years function warranty